Thursday 19 July 2018

CRaFTi Acrylic Pour Cards :D


I am really loving acrylic pouring for cards!! I love that with a tiny bit of paint you can create such amazing backgrounds!! I'm planning some colour schemes to do some Christmas cards with too :D I really wanted to combine these ones with my CRaFTi dies, and the great thing about doing this is, I made seven cards from only four A6 pieces of backgrounds, and it was all leftover paint from another video that will be coming up next week :D I've linked the paints I've used below, and I think these give great results! They also contain some Dyna colours, I used the Blue Green in this one, so some of the turquoise colour is metallic :D And in this set, you get 40 different colours, and you hardly use any at all :D Plus you can experiment with tonnes of colour schemes without having to buy a big tube of each colour which is a big bonus!! :D :D :D

My favourite acrylic pourer on YouTube, and my inspiration to start doing acrylic pouring is AnneMarie Ridderhof, so make sure to go and have a look at her channel, everything I know I learnt from her and Mixed Media Girl too :D Hope you enjoyed these cards too, there will be lots more videos like this coming up as I really think these cards will sell well when I have my craft stalls, as they look so amazing :D :D :D

Main products used:
Pebeo Acrylic Paints
Floetrol
Plastic Cups
Lolly Sticks
Silicone Oil
Palette Knife
Tonic Tangerine Die-Cutting Machine
CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl A2 Stitched Dies:
- Fleur De Lis
- Dots & Stars
- Floral
- Love & Romance
CRaFTi WORdS
Nuvo Clean Mark Ink Pad
Cosmic Shimmer Classic Gold Detail Embossing Powder
Pure Platinum Nuvo Embellishment Mousse
Ranger Cut N Dry Foam

Check out my own range of products exclusive to CraftStash :D :D :D

My Essential Products :D
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Woodware Fine Tip Bottles
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
White A6 Card Blanks
Little 8" Tonic Guillotine
Big 12" Tonic Guillotine
Tim Holtz Mini Snips 
Tiny Tonic Scissors (no serration)
Tonic Funky Tape Runner
White Card
Double Sided Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Anita's 3D Clear Gloss
Tonic Aqua Shimmer Sparkle Pen
 
If any items are out of stock on CraftStash, make sure to add your e-mail to the in stock notification of that product so that CraftStash know you're interested! :D

To see the process behind this collection of acrylic pour cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Hundreds more photos below :D