Monday 31 July 2017

You Rock Spellbinders Rebel Skull :D


For this cool skull card, I used a whole mish mash of different styles of Spellbinders dies to give the more realistic style of the skulls a more cartooney feel :D As soon as I got this rebel skull banner die, I just knew I had to use my ProMarkers to add colour to the different areas, and with the foliage flourishes as part of the die, I thought why not add in some gorgeous red roses and daisy flowers :D And doesn't it look so cute adding a tiny red flower to one of the skulls too :D I used the cute little You Rock sentiment from the Die D-Lites Gems set, as skulls always remind me of rock bands, so I thought You Rock would be the perfect sentiment :D I also recently got the Fabric Weave 3D embossing folder, and my gosh does it look STUNNING!! It's insane how much this looks like a crumpled bit of fabric, and just adding a hint of Antique Linen ink blending makes a perfect neutral background for my focal element cluster :D :D :D Hope you liked this weeks card for my Spellbloggers post :D :D

Spellbinders Products used in this video :D
Shapeabilities Rebel Skull Banner Die
Tribe Vibe Wild and Free Dies 
Shapeabilities Die D-Lites Gems Die Set 
Shapeabilities Decorative Flower Basket Die Set
A2 Matting Basics B Die Set
Celebrations Fabric Weave Embossing Folder
Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Standard Cutting Plates
Main Attraction Tool

Other products used in this video :D
Coconut White Foundations Card
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Mini Ink Blending Tool
Antique Linen Distress Ink
ProMarkers
Spectrum Noir Clear Overlay Sparkle Pen 
3mm Red Gems
Anita's Clear Gloss (in a fine tip bottle)
White Card Blank

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D