Tuesday 4 July 2017

Thanks Tonic You Rock :D



A thank you card for Tonic because they Rock!! Combining a few different Tonic die sets with the drummer from the cute Avery Elle Stoked stamp set :D :D :D I created my background using a few blue tones of the Aqua Flow Pens, and I threw in a little Glitter Gloss too, because you can never have too much sparkle :D I then die-cut the Zig Zag die from my main panel so that I could place my inky background behind the openings, then I also coloured some of the negative pieces as well as the musical notes die cuts, again using the Aqua Flow pens :D I used my AMAZING Stamping Platform to stamp my images, then coloured them in using the fab Nuvo Creative Alcohol Markers :D And I finished it off with a simple DYMO sentiment :D Hope you liked this weeks Blog Tonic post :D

Tonic products used :D
Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer - Glitter Gloss
Framed Screen Die - Zig Zag and Floral Motif
Rococo Musical Note Die Set
Nuvo Creative Pens Alcohol Markers
Tonic A3 Glass Cutting Mat
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Tonic Scissors
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Funky Tape Runner

Other products used :D
Avery Elle Stoked Stamp Set
Coconut White Card

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D