Friday 14 July 2017

Apple Blossom Honey Bee Collection :D


A pair of cards using the gorgeous papers, dies, stamps and embossing folder from the Apple Blossom Magazine and Kit Issue 2 Honey Bee Collection (there'll be a video up on Sunday using the stencil, as I didn't use it on these ones :D) Because I wanted to showcase the gorgeous papers rather than creating a background like I usually do :D :D :D I also wanted to show another way of using the embossing folder, I love this technique, and it's actually really easy to do, and it looks so effective!! You simply colour over the raised area with alcohol markers, and you get this gorgeous look, and the great thing is, you can pick your colours to perfectly match your patterned papers too :D :D :D

Main products used in this video :D
Apple Blossom Magazine and Kit Issue 2 - Honey Bee Collection
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine
Creative Expressions Dies By Sue Wilson - Essential Rectangles
Creative Expressions Dies By Sue Wilson - Double Pierced Noble Circles 
Crafters Companion Tape Pen
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
ProMarkers
Coconut White Foundations Card
Crafters Companion Clear Overlay Sparkle Pen
Die-Cutting Essentials Issue 21 - Darling Doilies (I used one of these dies to cut the pink frame, but didn't end up using it, but thought I would list it in the supplies in case anyone was curious :D)

To see the process behind this pair of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D