Monday 24 July 2017

Spellbinders Feather Scripty Greeting Quartet :D


For this weeks Spellbloggers video and blog post, I decided to do a quartet to feather cards, using the stunning stamps by Stephanie Low!! :D And I took my inspiration for the colours from the two sets of sequins in the Spellbinders celebrations range :D :D I LOVE LOVE LOVE this feather stamp, and I hope to own the others in the collection at some point too as they are just GORGEOUS!! :D I combined these gorgeous Spellbinders stamps with some sentiment stamps from Avery Elle, I love the long extended ends of these stamps, and I think it works perfectly on this card, as it looks as though the feather has written the scripty sentiment :D I had so much fun colouring in these images with my ProMarkers, but I also have ideas for heat embossing and watercolouring, or perhaps even paper piecing too :D Hope you liked the video :D :D :D

Spellbinders products used :D
Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Standard Cutting Plates
A2 Matting Basics B
Stephanie Low Feather Fireflies Stamp and Die Set
Stephanie Low Sparrow Stamp and Die Set
Celebrations Sequins - Sweet Dreams (Pink, Purple, Blue)
Celebrations Sequins - Hip Hooray (Yellow, Orange, Green)

Other products used :D
Avery Elle Sentimental and Sentimental Too Stamp Sets
ProMarkers
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
Coconut White Foundations Card
Crafters Companion Clear Overlay Sparkle Pen
Anita's Clear 3D Gloss

To see the process behind this quartet of feather cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Loads more photos below :D