Monday 17 July 2017

Spellbinders You Are So Sweet :D


A sweet thank you card using the quirky I'll Have a Slice Spellbinders die set for the focal elements, along with the Ornamental Doily cut from vellum, and the Untamed Scrolls Card Creator debossed into the card and highlighted with some Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Polish :D As soon as I got this gorgeous Untamed Scrolls background die, I knew I wanted to try this technique :D I started by adding some colour to my white card using Lush Pink Cosmic Shimmer ink spray mist, then once dry I die cut this with the largest die in the A2 Matting Basics B die set, then I used my rubber mat and Blue embossing plate, and debossed the background die into my card :D To pick out the gorgeous pattern, I used some Lush Pink Cosmic Shimmer Gilding polish along with the applicator supplied to brush over the surface and catch the raised areas :D I then continued to layer up the other elements of my card, and finished it off with a custom DYMO label sentiment :D :D :D Hope you liked today's card!! It was actually a thank you for one of my crafty friends, Christina :D :D :D

Spellbinders products used in this video :D
Platinum 6 Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine
Standard Cutting Plates
Tool N One
Main Attraction Tool
I'll Have a Slice Die Set
Untamed Scrolls Card Creator Die
Ornamental Doily Nestabilities 
A2 Matting Basics B

Other products used:
Cosmic Shimmer Ink Spray Mists - Lush Pink and Lime Burst
Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Polish - Lush Pink
Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops - Apple Green
Vellum 
Black Soot Distress Ink
Coconut White Card
Cosmic Shimmer Glue

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 



Loads more photos below :D