Saturday 29 July 2017

Have a Claw-some Father's Day :D



A punny Father's Day card for my God Daughter's Grandad :D This is the last Father's Day card now, I promise lol :D I love this cool Claw-some stamp set, and I have lots of ideas of different ways to use it, just need to get round to actually making the cards lol :D

Main products used in this video :D
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Distress Oxide Ink Pads - Cracked Pistachio, Broken China, Wilted Violet and Worn Lipstick
Mini Ink Blending Tool
Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink Pad
Lawn Fawn Woodgrain Backdrops Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn You're Claw-Some Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Little Bundle Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Dad + Me Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Plane and Simple Stamp Set
Coconut White Card
White Card Blank

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Loads more photos below :D