Wednesday 9 November 2016

Two Deer Christmas Cards :D


Here's the video for the two sneaky peak cards from yesterdays video :D I'm not sure I'm that keen on them, I prefer yesterdays ones, but anyway I'm sure they're somebody's style :D So for these two cards, I used the 'positive' pieces from the cards I made yesterday, and I used some Distress Inks to watercolour them in, Brushed Corduroy and Ground Espresso :D I also used some Berry Red Sparkle Pen for the nose on the deer above, and some Gelli Roll glaze pen for the eyes :D For the backgrounds of these cards I used some patterned papers, they're from a BoBunny 6x6 paper pad that I got free from somewhere :D The two deer dies are the same ones as yesterday obviously, the Spellbinders Woodland Deer and the Ultimate Crafts Prancer :D

For the Merry and Bright card, I also used some Dark Roast Coffee Foundations card, some Detail Gold Cosmic Shimmer Embossing Powder and a Tim Holtz stamp set (I think its called Sketch) to create my focal element, and I also added a scattering of gold sequins too :D

To see the process behind this pair of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


If you'd like to see any more of the Christmas cards I've made this year, please check out my Playlist which I've linked below :D 


Lots more photos below :D I'm not sure I'm 100% keen on this pair of cards, I think it's because I've gotten used to creating my own backgrounds recently and not using so much patterned paper lol....