Sunday 27 November 2016

Sent With Love Autumn Wreath :D


A gorgeous autumn wreath card! (I really LOVE the way this card came out! even better than I had imagined in my head :D) Although it has the gorgeous 'Sent With Love' sentiment from @tonicstudios, I'm using it as a thank you card for my Mum and Dad :D Along with the Tonic sentiment die (1254E), I also used their Morning Dew Crystal Drops, I brought this colour of drops recently, and it is FANTASTIC for creating dew drops on leaves, I suppose that's why they named it Morning Dew lol :D I also used their Nuvo creative pens alcohol markers too to add a deeper shade to the centre of the flowers and the arrow of the sentiment (Rich Reds 310N) and to colour my Acorns too (Natural Browns 317N) :D The acorns, leaves and main wreath with flowers are all Spellbinders dies from their Woodland collection, I absolutely LOVE these dies, and I hope to make more cards in the future like this one, because I've fallen in love with it :D Also to colour the acorn leaves I used a mix of Forest Green and Pine ProMarkers :D

When layering up the card, I cut multiples of the wreath to make it fuller and I cut this using Dark Roast Coffee Foundations card, I also cut a couple of sets of leaves in this colour too. Then I used Raspberry Foundations card for the flowers and sentiment, and I cut everything else from plain white card and coloured it myself :D I also added in foam pads to certain areas to add some extra dimension too... and for the finishing touches I added a little bit of clear sparkle, and I stuck on some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops which I had created earlier and left to dry overnight (I also showed how I had originally made these drops right at the end of the video, these are to replace the ones I used so I have some for next time :D) Hope you liked the card as much as me :D :D :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



To see more of the cards I've made using Tonic Studios products, please have a gander at the Playlist liked below :D


 A few more photos below :D