Monday 27 November 2017

Neat and Tangled Have a Magical Birthday :D


A cute Birthday card for my Nan using Neat and Tangled stamps :D I made this a while back in September and have been keeping it as a back-up video for when I get snowed under, so here it is lol :D :D :D My Nan loves Unicorns, hence the Unicorn theme :D This was one of the first images I coloured with my Copic Markers too :D Hope you liked the card!

Main products used :D
Neat and Tangled Magical Day Stamp Set
Neat and Tangled Everyday Labels Stamp Set
Neat and Tangled Floral Wreath Stamp Set
Copic Markers
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
White Card
Lawn Fawn Ink Cubes
Vellum
Tonic Studios White Blizzard Nuvo Glitter Drops
Tonic Studios Scissors
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Craft UK C6 Card Blank
Spellbinders Platinum 6

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 


Loads more photos below :D