Friday 10 November 2017

Banners, Invitations and Heat Embossing :D


A trio of invitation projects using the Apple Blossom Banner dies from CraftStash along with the Invitations coordinating stamp set, there are a number of other stamps sets that coordinate, and you can find them on the CraftStash website too :D I teamed these stamps and dies with the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Chill paper pack, as I thought the colour scheme would work well for invitations :D I REALLY love the way the Baby shower invitation came out! I MUST remember to use my banner dies like this more often, and it looks stunning when you use lots of papers from the same paper pad too because they're all designed to work seamlessly together :D Hope you liked these projects :D They have been on the CraftStash YouTube channel before, but again I like to share the videos I do for CraftStash on my channel too :D :D :D

Main products used :D
Apple Blossom Banner Dies
Invitation Banner Stamps
Lawn Fawn 6x6 Perfectly Plaid Chill Paper Pad
Cosmic Shimmer Detail Gold Embossing Powder
Perfect Medium Ink Pad
Papermania Pink Heat Tool
Paper Trimmer
White Card
Score board
Sequins
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Cosmic Shimmer Glue

To see the process behind these invitation projects, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D