Thursday 9 November 2017

Christmas Church and Waddling Geese :D

 

Some creative ways with some of the new Creative Plus Embossing Folders from CraftStash :D I had so much fun colouring in this Church image, admittedly, it did take me about an hour, but it was very relaxing to do :D :D And I just had to pair the cute little geese with the Lawn Fawn sentiment 'Here we go a-waddling' :D And for this card, I embossed the festive greetings folder and did some Pixie Powder and Gilding Polish techniques to add colour and pull out the detail for the background :D Hope you liked the cards! These were on the CraftStash YouTube channel when the folders were released, so you may have seen the video before, but I think it's nice for me to share them on my channel too :D :D :D

Main products used :D
Creative Plus Embossing Folder - Christmas Church
Creative Plus Embossing Folder - Festive Greetings
Tonic Studios Nuvo Creative Pens
Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders - Silver Dream, Teal Wash and Midnight Blue
Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Polish - Graphite
Nuvo Fine Mist Spray Bottle
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine
Creative Dies Nesting Circles
White and Grey Card
Perfect Medium Ink Pad
Cosmic Shimmer Detail Silver Shine Embossing Powder
Papermania Pink Heat Tool
Lawn Fawn Here We Go A-Waddling Stamp Set
White and Silver Gel Pens

To see the process behind this duo of Christmas cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 


Lots more photos below :D