Tuesday 14 November 2017

Dropping by to Say Happy 25th Birthday using Tonic :D



This is the birthday card I made my best friend Danielle this year!! I cannot believe we're both 25 this year!! Time is flying by far too fast!! Hope you like the card, she loved it! I've used lots of Tonic products to embellish the card using Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in the background, Nuvo Embossing powder and Nuvo Jewel drops as my final accent too :D I then added in an adorable little Lawn Fawn polar bear (coloured with my Nuvo alcohol markers), and of course I had to add his back view inside the card too hehehe :D :D :D

Main Tonic products used :D
Nuvo Creative Pens:
Scalloped Circle Layering Dies:
Plain Circle Layering Dies:
Sunray Scallop Stencil:
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse -  Lemon Sorbet and Gunmetal Grey:
Nuvo Jewel Drops - Limoncello:
Nuvo Classic Silver Embossing Powder:
Funky Tape Pen
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive:
Nuvo Glitter Gloss Sparkle Pen:

Other products used :D
Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die
Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink
Lawn Fawn For You, Deer Stamp Set:
Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy Stamp Set:
Lawn Fawn Argyle Backdrops Stamp Set
Ranger Perfect Medium Ink Pad:

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D