Saturday 11 November 2017

Mixed Media Happy Birthday :D


For this card I was playing around with combining the Cosmic Shimmer Mixed Media paints with Pixie Powders and also the Papercuts Festive Cornucopia Die Set too :D When making the birthday card, I noticed that one of the pieces that fell out as 'waste' looked like a mushroom, so I paused my filming and created the little pizza card :D If you're a fan of Hochanda, you may have seen this card on there a little while ago hehehe :D :D :D

Main Creative Expressions products used :D
Papercuts Festive Cornucopia Die Set:
Foundations Card - Heather and Coconut White:
Lisa Horton Stylish Script Stamp Set:
Lisa Horton Christmas Ribbons Stamp Set:
Sue Wilson Double Pierced Circle Dies:
Cosmic Shimmer Mixed Media Acrylic Paint:
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool:
Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powder:
Cosmic Shimmer Purple Paradise Gilding Polish:
Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll Pens:
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad:
Cosmic Shimmer Glue:
Woodware Fine Tip Bottle:
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine:

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D