Friday 21 April 2017

Rainbow Unicorn Thanks :D



A really simple one layer thank you card using the stunning Unicorn stamp from The Enchantment Collection A4 stamp set free with issue 42 of Creative Stamping :D I simply stamped the image using an alcohol marker safe ink (the Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink) along with my bold Stylish Script sentiment from the set by Lisa Horton using my MISTI, then I coloured the Unicorn using my Nuvo Creative Pens :D I added some clear sparkle pen to the Unicorns main and splashed some in the background too :D Hope you liked the card :D I also have a feature in this months issue using the playing cards and magic stamps to create masculine cards :D

Main products used in this video:
Creative Stamping Issue 42 - The Enchantment Collection
Creative Expressions Stylish Script Stamp Set
The MISTI
Tonic Nuvo creative Pens
Crafter's Companion Clear Sparkle Pen
Crafter's Companion Tape Pen
Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink Pad

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D