Saturday 8 April 2017

Happy Birthday Pixie Powder Hydrangea :D



A second take on the cards I posted a few weeks back 'Happy Birthday Hydrangea' but this time I used some Pixie Powders as well, and I used the stencil the other way around too :D I love the gorgeous shimmer the mica from the Pixies gives :D For the process of how I created this look, click here to take you to the blog post for the previous cards I made :D

Main products used in this video:
Simple Cards and Papercraft Issue 160 - The Hydrangea Set
White Card
Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders - Straw Yellow, Candy Pink and Emerald Green
Cosmic Shimmer Detail Bright Gold Embossing Powder
Perfect Medium Ink Pad
Papermania Pink Heat Tool
Creative Expressions Lisa Horton Stylish Script Stamp Set
Gold Sequins
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Crafters Companion Tape Pen

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Loads more photos below :D