Saturday 1 April 2017

Elegant Occasions Falling Hearts :D


A love themed card using the fab Elegant Occasions free stamp and embossing folder set from issue 161 of Simply Cards and Papercraft :D I also used the heart stamp from the Ultimate Crafts stamp set that came free with issue 41 of Creative Stamping too :D A very simple card today :D For the background I used the ink swiping technique with a Hero Arts ombre ink pad, and then I over stamped with the two heart stamps as well and to give the background some texture I used the free embossing folder to emboss the top and bottom edges of the card panel :D I then stamped out multiples of both sizes of hearts and coloured them with ProMarkers and fussy cut them out leaving a narrow white border so that they would stand out nicely from the red background :D I added some Red Berry sparkle pen and a scattering of Ruby Slippers Nuvo Glitter drops along with my sentiment, and that was it :D Hope you liked the card :D

Main products used in this video:
Simply Cards and Papercraft Issue 161 - Elegant Occasions 
Creative Stamping Issue 41 - Ultimate Crafts 
Hero Arts Ombre Ink Pad - Light to Red Royal
Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad 
White Card 
Tonic Studios Ruby Slippers Nuvo Glitter Drops
Crafters Companion Berry Red Sparkle Pen 
Cosmic Shimmer Glue 

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D