Friday 21 April 2017

Apple Blossom Floral Frames Messy Watercolour :D


A simple design combining a messy watercolour background with these gorgeous detailed Apple Blossom Dies designed by the amazing Kay Whittaker :D I made this pair of cards a while ago for Craftstash, and you can see one of them on the image advertising the collection below :D (soooo cool!!) Anyway, Craftstash have got these great dies on offer today, so I thought I would share this video on my channel too :D I've also included some links below to show some of the other videos I've made using this lovely collection :D Enjoy this extra post :D There will be another Magazine Freebie video this evening :D

Main products used in this video:
Apple Blossom Rose Dove Floral Wrap Die Set
Apple Blossom Floral Frames Collection Sentiment Stamp Set
Gansai Tambi Watercolours
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
White Card
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Tim Holtz Sheers
Tonic Studios Nuvo Glimmer Paste - Tanzanite Lavender

There's a fab offer on this collection of Apple Blossom Dies over on the CraftStash website running until the 23rd April :D 30% off when you use the code FF30 which is a fantastic discount!! :D Here's the link to the whole collection :D Enjoy your bargain :D



To see the process behind this pair of cards using the Apple Blossom Rose Dove Floral Wrap Die Set, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Here's a few links to other videos I've done using products from this gorgeous collection :D








A few photos of this videos cards below :D