Tuesday 17 January 2017

Reindeer Games Thank You :D


A trio of thank you cards using some of the stamp sets I got for Christmas, along with the fabulous Hampton Art Stamp Perfect stamp positioning tool, and the gorgeous Tonic Studios Nuvo Alcohol pens :D :D :D I used a couple of Lawn Fawn stamp sets called 'Snow Cool' and 'Plan on it - Holidays' I used the Mama Elephant 'Reindeer Games' stamp set (I've wanted this set since it came out, and my Nan brought it for me for Christmas :D) and also the Calligraphy letters set from Altenew :D

I decided to add a loose Bokeh effect background, and I used a Mint coloured Promarker, and then an Altenew Crisp ink and some of the tiny round stamps from the 'Snow Cool' set to create this :D I also used the ink pad to add a border using the word 'thanks', this is from the 'Plan on it - Holiday' stamp set, and it actually says 'thanksgiving' however I know I'll never use this, so I cut it in half so I now have thanks, and also giving (you never know when you might want to create your own custom sentiment, and you just need the word giving lol) :D Hope you liked the cards :D

To see the process behind these three cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Tonnes more photos below :D