Monday 9 January 2017

Happy 9th Anniversary :D


A 9th Anniversary card commission for a couple of close friends 9th Anniversary :D Beth commissioned it for Pete, and I thought a cool extra feature would be to include some tiny envelopes so you can add secret messages :D To start this card, I had a session of making some backgrounds using the shaving foam technique and stencils :D To add colour, I used a mixture of Dylusions inks sprays, Distress reinkers and also some colourburst :D I think I only included the footage of creating this background in the video below, as I'm sure I'll be using the others in another video at some point :D I went for a mixture of pink and peachy pink colours, Funky Fuchsia and Bubble-gum spray inks, Fuchsia colourburst and then Picked Raspberry and Abandoned Coral Distress re-inkers :D

The rest of this card was really simple, I used some scraps of pink patterned papers (double sided so it looked nice on the inside of the envelope too) I think these were from a Forever Friends Design Stax from Papermania :D Then I used some Cosmic Shimmer Detail True White embossing powder for the sentiment, and I used the numbers die free from issue 141 of Papercraft Essentials for the number 9 :D Finally I laid out all the tiny envelopes where I wanted them and added in some heart sequins to complete my diagonal cluster of elements :D Hope you liked the cards!! :D There'll be another couple of Gallery videos on the next two days, then some Magazine Freebie videos on Thurs and Fri, then back to Gallery videos again :D :D :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 



Lots more photos below :D