Tuesday 20 June 2017

You're Plane Awesome Happy Father's Day :D


A Father's Day card commission for my best friends Dad :D Using Tonic Nuvo Mouse and their new Layered Cloud dies to create my background, and my Nuvo Creative pens for the colouring :D Along with the adorable Plane and Simple Stamp Set from Lawn Fawn :D I love using the Nuvo Mousse to create a simple background, either like I have here using Cut N Dry foam, or using my fingers, or using it as a watercolour, whatever way you want to use it, Nuvo Mousse is such a versatile product!! And there are still ways I've thought of using it, that I haven't tried yet :D I also love how the Nuvo Creative Pens coordinate with the Mousse colours too, I don't think this was intentional, but they work fab together! And I love mixing in some flat (i.e. non shimmery) elements with shimmery elements, and of course I have to add in some acutal glitter using the Aqua Shimmer Pens too :D :D :D Hope you liked the card :D

Main Tonic products used in this video :D
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Cornflower Blue
Tonic Layered Clouds Dies
Nuvo Creative Pens
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer
Tonic Deluxe Adhesive
Funky Tape Runner

Other products used :D 
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
Cut N Dry Foam
Lawn Fawn Plane and Simple Stamp Set
Anita's 3D Gloss
White Card

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my YouTube channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Loads more photos below :D