Thursday 29 June 2017

Wishing You a Day Filled With Love :D


Here's my video using the gorgeous Family Ties freebie from issue 164 of Simply Cards and Papercraft! :D This is the first issue that I've had a proper feature in, and what a phenomenal freebie to get to use :D I did some really bright and bold interactive cards in the magazine, but thought I'd go for a softer colour palette for this one, and use my watercolours instead of ProMarkers :D Hope you like the card! Don't forget, you can still grab your copy of this mag from CraftStash :D

Main products used in this video :D
Simply Cards and Papercraft Issue 164 - Family Ties Stamp and Die Set
Die-Cutting Essentials Issue 25 - Enjoy the Journey (the tiny flower dies) 
Gansai Tambi Watercolours
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Creative Expressions Foundations Card - Coconut White and Spearmint Green
Sue Wilson Gemini Dies Auriga
Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad 
Cosmic Shimmer Glue

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D