Saturday 24 June 2017

I Think You're Super Duper :D


This was another Father's Day card commission, and I had so much fun mixing the Tiny Heroes Mama Elephant stamp set with the Super stamp set from Avery Elle :D It's great to mix your different brands of stamps together, and even though the line art is drawn in different thicknesses, I think it still works really well :D Overall this was a pretty straightforward card, I wasn't really sure how it was going to turn out when I started it, but it's basically just an ink blended background with ProMarker coloured and fussy cut out elements, layering everything up to build the city scene, and I thought I'd mix it up a bit and add the clouds in front of the skyline rather than behind :D Top tip: when you want a few elements to be adhered at the same level, in a particular arrangement, place them on your card, then attach them together using some low tack tape, this way you can pick the whole thing up as one piece, and then apply your 3D foam underneath :D :D Hope you liked the card! These super heroes are soooo adorable I couldn't resist buying the stamp set :D :D :D

Main products used in this video :D
Mama Elephant - Tiny Heroes
Avery Elle - Super
Lawn Fawn - Smitty's ABC's
Lawn Fawn - Plane and Simple
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
ProMarkers
The MISTI Stamping Tool (linked to Tonic, as MISTI is out of stock :D)
Distress Ink - Broken China
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
Avery Elle - The Brights Collection 6x6 Paper Pad
Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer

I think that's everything :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D