Sunday 11 June 2017

Fuzzy Lemon Grapes Shaker Card :D



This is the last of the three videos I made for CraftStash using three of the ten new designs they just released in their exclusive Fuzzy Lemon range :D This die is called Grapes and here I have used it as a Birthday card and a Thank you card, but it would also be perfect for a get well soon card too :D I created a fairly simple card (on the right above) by simply colouring the white die-cut using Tonic Nuvo Creative Pens, then adding that to a piece of vellum and a backing panel with ink smooshed Distress Ink :D The second card was a bit more involved inlaying the die-cut back into the panel I had cut it from to create a shaker card, I used Distress Oxides this time to create my ink smooshed backgrounds and left the intricate die-cut white so that it stood out more :D Hope you liked the three videos I've posted over the past three days using these gorgeous Fuzzy Lemon dies :D :D :D I've listed the products I've used on these two cards below, and the majority of them are available to buy from CraftStash :D

Main products used in this video :D
Fuzzy Lemon Grapes Die
White Card
Distress Oxide - Wilted Violet
Distress Ink - Peeled Paint
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine
Acetate
3D foam
Sequins
Cosmic Shimmer True White Detail Embossing Powder
Tonic Studios Nuvo Creative Pens
Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
Papermania Pink Heat Tool
Vellum
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Tonic Studios A3 Glass Cutting Mat

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



This video is also live on the CraftStash YouTube channel too, as it was originally made for them :D Lots more photos below :D