Monday 5 June 2017

Happy Geometric Wedding :D


This was the wedding card I gave to Beth and Pete to celebrate their big day! I thought I had to include a cake on it somewhere, as I made their wedding cake for them :D Love this 'Happy Wedding' stamp set from Lawn Fawn and I think adding in the Geo Flower Geometric Spellbinders die works really well with it :D

Spellbinders products used in this video :D
Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Geo Flower Geometric Die
Green Thumb Die D-Lites 
Spellbinders Ripple Embossing Folder 
Main Attraction Magnet 

If you click this referral link you can get a 10% off voucher code for your order at Spellbinders too :D

Other products used such as the Distress Oxide, Clear Sparkle Pens, White Card, Cosmic Shimmer Glue and Distress Inks can be found at CraftStash :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Plenty more photos below :D