Friday 16 June 2017

Happy Birthday Teenager :D



A fun card for a teenager using the fab Timeless Moments stamp set from issue 44 of Creative Stamping along with the coordinating Apple Blossom number dies :D These dies work so perfectly with the free stamp set, and when you buy the magazine, you can get these coordinating dies at a reduced price too :D

For the background, I used my Tim Holtz Stamping Platform to create an entire background using the number stamps, repeating a few of the numbers to fill the whole area :D I then coloured them with ProMarkers, along with the cute little skating girl stamp from the Avery Elle stamp set :D I added in a piece of vellum behind the focal elements to mute the background, then I used the coordinating dies and my Prizm machine to perfectly cut out my focal number '13' :D Hope you liked the card :D

Main products used in this video :D
Creative Stamping Issue 44 - Timeless Memories Stamp Set
Apple Blossom Coordinating Number Dies
Avery Elle Skatin By Stamp Set
ProMarkers
Vellum
Tonic Aqua Shimmer
Anita's 3D Gloss
Spellbinders Platinum Die-Cutting Machine 
Altenew Warm Grey Mini Ink Pads 
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Coconut White Foundation Card
Tim Holtz Stamping Platform
Prizm Die-Cutting Machine 

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my YouTube channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Loads more photos below :D