Thursday 1 June 2017

You Rock Rocking Unicorn :D


A Rocking Unicorn card :D When I was making the cards using the Happy Hooves set for the magazine (Papercraft Essentials Issue 147 Out Today!!), I suddenly had the idea to make this gorgeous die into a Rocking Horse, but I was too late, so I thought I'd make it in a video instead :D To do this, I used one of the dies from the I'll Have a Slice die set from Spellbinders to help me make the base for my Rocking Horse, I simply snipped it to the size I wanted and it gave me the perfect base :D I used Peacock Feathers Distress Ink to create a watercolour background, and once it was dry I flicked on some watered down gold Pixie Powder, then I finished it off with a punny sentiment heat embossed in gold :D Hope you liked the card :D Don't forget to grab your copy of the magazine :D Link below :D

Main products used in this video :D
Papercraft Essentials Issue 147 - Happy Hooves
White Card
Promarkers
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
Creative Expressions Lisa Horton Stylish Script Stamps
Lawn Fawn Smitty's ABC's Stamps 
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Spellbinders I'll Have a Slice Die Set
Cosmic Shimmer Bright Gold Detail Embossing Powder
Perfect Medium Ink
Papermania Pink Heat Tool
Distress Ink - Peacock Feathers 
Gold Star Sequins
Rich Gold Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powder

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D