Monday 13 February 2017

Masculine Valentine's Love You a Latte :D


A pair of Masculine Valentine's cards using the gorgeous little coffee cup die from Spellbinders Hipster 1 die set :D I love this little set of dies, and that coffee cup is just soo cute :D And it goes perfectly with the punny 'Love You a Latte' sentiment :D To give this card a masculine feel, I used the Mr Smith's workshop (love the fact that it's called this, it sounds like it belongs to my Dad lol) 12x12 paper pack from Docrafts as it has some gorgeous wood effect papers :D I then simply cut two of the coffee cups from white card and two of the sleeves from kraft card too and I used Cool Grey 1,2 and 3 Promakers to add some shading to give a little bit of dimension :D I used some nesting heart dies to accentuate the focal element, and I added in some vellum too, then I used my Dad's ancient old DYMO labeller and the Apple Blossom upper and lower case alphabet dies to create my punny sentiment :D Hope you liked the cards! This wasn't how I was planning for them to look in my head, but I think they turned out better than I was expecting lol :D

To see the process behind this pair of masculine valentine's cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



If you're interested in more cards I've made using Spellbinders dies, check out my Playlist below :D



Plenty more photos below :D 















I'm entering this card into the Win and Tonic Take Your Pick January 2017 Challenge :D