Thursday 2 February 2017

Happy Mother's Day Spotty Teapot :D


A bright and bold Mother's Day card using the gorgeous Time for Tea stamp and die set from issue 159 of Simply Cards and Papercraft :D I decided to make the cute little bird into a robin for this card, as we have an old teapot in the garden, and the robins like to make nests in it :D It isn't as lovely as this teapot with lovely red spots lol, but it gave me the idea :D This was a really simple card to create, it just involved a bit of masking to make the bird and flowers appear in front of the teapot :D For the colouring I used a mix of Promarkers, Brushmarkers and Nuvo Creative Pens, all Alcohol based, so they work perfectly together :D And for my finishing accents I used a little bit of clear sparkle pen, and a tiny dot of 3D gloss to go over the robins eye :D Hope you liked the card :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Lots more photos below :D





I'm entering this card into the Win and Tonic Take Your Pick January 2017 Challenge :D and also the Simon Says Stamp Pet's Corner Monday Challenge too :D