Saturday 25 February 2017

Darling Dolies and the Gelli Plate :D


A trio of Darling Doily cards :D I just brought these adorable little Gelli plates, and I couldn't wait to use them, and this doily die set was just the perfect size, so here's what I did :D This really versatile stamp and die set is free with issue 21 of Die-Cutting Essentials :D :D :D  This issue went on sale on Thursday 23rd Feb 2017 and you should be able to get it from moremags.com, in the supermarkets and I think CraftStash.co.uk sell the current issues now too :D

Two of these cards were basically me just having fun messing around with my new Gelli plate, the card I was actually aiming to make is the one in the middle above, and was actually the first print I pulled :D However I just carried on printing and adding paint and printing and I created two very busy backgrounds as well :D I really like the card on the left above as well as the intended middle one, but I'm not that sure about the one on the right, I think maybe if I changed the sentiment I'd like it more, but anyway, we all make cards we're not that keen on once in awhile, and funnily enough I often get comments from people saying they loved the one I hated lol, so it's all down to personal taste :D Anyway, you can see the processes behind building these backgrounds in the YouTube video below, so enjoy, and I hope you liked the cards :D See you on Monday! I'm changing how often I upload, so CRaFTi will now have new videos every Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri and Sat (instead of everyday! I can't believe I managed 212 days continuously uploading a new video everyday!!!) and ArTi will have an art journal video on a Wednesday, and there might be the odd video on a Sunday too :D :D :D

To see the process behind trio of Gelli printed cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Tonnes more photos below :D