Wednesday 15 February 2017

Happy Valentine's Day T-Shirts :D


Another Valentine's Day card, I thought I might as well carry on this week with a few more Valentine's day cards using lots of different Lawn Fawn stamp sets :D so this is the first installment :D I plan on making this card with the Nine T-Shirts idea for lots of other occasions too, so I expect you'll be seeing them in the distant future :D This is a really simple pair of cards, just simple stamping and a little bit of colouring using Letraset Aquamarkers :D Hope you liked the cards :D

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D



Don't forget, it's the launch of my new channel ArTi PoTeNTiAl :D today!! so I've added in my first video below :D Hope you enjoy it :D



Plenty more photos below :D