Friday 21 June 2019

Tonic Craft Kit #23 Santa Please Stop Here Shadow Box :D


Sorry it's taken me so long to get them done! But here's the first of my three crafting videos using Tonic Craft Kit #23 :D This kit is jam packed full of the new Merry & Bright Colour trend, and you get an exclusive die set enabling you to create this adorable little shadow box :D I thought I'd put my shadow box video up first, but the other 2 will just be cards :D :D Also this months kit it Christmas themed to coincide with the Christmas in June/July that always happens in the crafting industry, but this colour scheme would work wonderfully for non-Christmas cards too, and you can always save the stamps and dies until you're in a more Christmassy mood :D :D Hope you liked this simply shadow box with floating Santa's sleigh, check back soon for a couple of card making videos with the Kit too :D :D Have a fab day! :D

Main product used :D



To see the process behind this cute little shadow box, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Here's my Kit #23 Un-Boxing video too, in case you missed it :D 


Lots more photos below :D