Tuesday 18 June 2019

Mermaid Kisses with Tonic Winter Wonderland Boxes :D


For today's card, I had great fun playing with the roof tile die and fern die from the brand new Large Tonic Winter Wonderland Gift Box Die Set :D Who'd have thought they'd be perfect for a mermaid themed card :D :D I've also filmed an Up Close video looking at the new Winter Wonderland boxes as well as showing how to construct all 3 sizes too :D So they will be appearing on my YouTube channel soonish too :D :D But I just think these new box dies would be superb for Christmas cards! as there's so many little panels to use! and the triangles make great Christmas Trees! (there's a little hint for another video coming in the next few weeks hehehe) Anyway, hope you liked the video! And my Tonic Craft Kit #23 videos should be up quite soon too :D :D

 Main products used :D



To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D