Saturday 1 June 2019

Let's Hang Out with Tonic's Adorables :D


An adorable card using Tonic's Adorables stamps and coordinating dies, along with lots of Nuvo too of course :D :D I love adding a strip of colour to a background on my cards :D I usually start with a little bit of ink blending, then some stenciling with a thicker product :D There are lots of options in the Nuvo range, but for this card, I went with a couple of tones of Nuvo embellishment mousse :D I also like to have my little characters focused in one area, so to do this I usually pick a die-cut shape or frame, and for this card I went with a cross stitched circle frame using 2 cross stitch circle dies :D Or your could go with just a circle of vellum, or any shape you like really :D I finished the card with a few extra stamped and die-cut images, and the sentiment, then finally added a scattering of the gorgeous Nuvo Crystal Gems :D Hop you liked the card! I've got more to come with the Adorables stamps and dies, and fingers crossed at some point I'll have an up close video for them too :D :D

Main products used :D


To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D