Saturday 29 June 2019

Honey Bee Zen Bouquet with Arteza Real Brush Pens :D


If you watched my Up Close video on the Arteza Real Brush pens yesterday (linked below), you'll have seen this card, so here's the sped up version of how it was created :D :D You can tell in the up close video how impressed I was with the 24 pen set (which I had pinched off my mum) that I used on this card, and using an old nuvo aqua shimmer pen topped up with water to move the colours around gave that gorgeous subtle sparkle too. I just love the vibrancy of these pens! Other than alcohol pens, or expensive inktense watercolour pencils, I'm not sure how else you can get such gorgeous vibrant tones, it's the kind of card that just makes you happy looking at it! Especially that big yellow sunflower :D And this Zen Bouquet stamp from Honey Bee showed these pens off so well and I really got to experiment with all the colours from the 24 set too which is fab :D Anyway, hope you enjoyed the videos and my Up Close look at the Arteza Everblend Markers will be up on Monday too :D :D :D

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


And if you'd like some more info on the Arteza Real Brush pens, check out my Up Close video :D


Lots more photos below :D