Friday 29 September 2017

Rose Platinum, Copper and Silver Christmas Scene :D


A really quick card using the Christmas Scene die free with issue 29 of Die-Cutting Essentials :D I was dying to try out this Rose Platinum mirror card from Tonic, along with their Sunkissed Copper Gilding Flakes too :D I also have a feature in this issue (and my cards are on the cover too :D :D :D) showing how to make the most out of this 'one-cut' die, using it as a stencil, to create a shaker, to make a foam stamp, to use the fall-out letters to create new words etc... :D Hope you liked this quick video :D

Main products used :D
Die-Cutting Essentials Issue 29 - Christmas Scene Nesting Dies
Rose Platinum Craft Perfect Mirror Card
Sunkissed Copper Nuvo Gilding Flakes
Double Sided Adhesive
Silver Glitter
Rub it Scrub it
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


A few more photos below :D