Saturday 2 September 2017

Christmas Tree Shaker Card :D



A pair of tree themed Christmas Cards using the NEW Fuzzy Lemon Decorated Christmas Tree Die Set exclusive to CraftStash :D This video was originally shown on the CraftStash YouTube channel, as I made these cards for them, but I thought I would share it on my channel too, and give it a blog post too :D This is such a lovely tree aperture shape! and it makes a fab shaker card too :D I did some cards last year using a tree aperture with different things behind the tree shape, and if I remember I think I might do some with this tree this year :D :D :D Hope you liked the cards :D

Main products used :D
Fuzzy Lemon Decorated Christmas Tree Dies
White Gel Pen
Stickles Crystal Glitter Glue
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Crafters Companion Luxury Snowflake Vellum
Gold Glitter Card
Green and Gold Sequins
White and Deep Green Cardstock
Scissors
White Card Blanks
Cosmic Shimmer Bright Gold Detail Embossing Powder
Perfect Medium Ink Pad
Papermania Pink Heat Tool
Acetate
3D foam
Tim Holtz Sheers
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine

To see the process behind this pair of Fuzzy Lemon cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D