Tuesday 19 September 2017

It's Your Big Day Tonic September Craft Kit :D



A couple of quickish washy Nuvo mousse cards using the Tonic September Craft Kit :D I love this colour of Nuvo mousse, I don't have this one, so I've been thoroughly enjoying playing with it :D And I thought this little hat image paired with the 'it's your big day' sentiment would make quite a nice masculine wedding card, so I kept the colours simple, mixing in the gold mousse with some grey Nuvo Creative Pens for the hat :D I hope you liked this simple design :D This kit is such a fantastic way to try lots of different Tonic products too, as you get a wide variety of bits and pieces to play with :D :D :D

This kit isn't available anymore, but Tonic are bringing out a new craft kit every month!! So here's the link to their page where you can subscribe to the next kit :D Tonic Craft Kit 

Main Tonic products used :D
The Tonic September 2017 Craft Kit :D
- Exclusive Hattie Hedgehog Stamp Set
- Exclusive Autumnal Wreath Die Set
- Indian Gold Embellishment Mousse
- Nuvo Crystal Glaze
Nuvo Creative Pens - Greys, Yellows and Greens :D
Nuvo Medium Aqua Flow Water Brush

To see the process behind this duo of cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D