Thursday 14 September 2017

Away in a Manger with Copic Markers :D


 I love this gorgeous Wild Rose Studio stamp in the Away In A Manger stamp set free with issue 48 of Creative Stamping :D For my feature in this issue, I was using watercolour pencils to colour in my stamped images, so I thought I would use alcohol markers in my video :D AND, I'm using COPICS!!!!! It's my 25th Birthday in November, and my Mum, Dad and Nan are getting me some Copic Markers as a special present, and they've let me pick out a selection to have early so I can practice with them :D So I thought why not test them out on this stunning image :D I love creating a background like this (I call it my faux bokeh) and it's fab with Copics, because you have some many similar light colours you can really get a good variation without having to use your blended too :D Hope you liked the card :D

The main products used in this video :D 
Creative Stamping Issue 48 - Away In A Manger
Copic Markers
Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink
Tim Holtz Tonic Stamping Platform
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
Coconut White Foundations Card
White Card Blank
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
MFT Blueprints 13 Large Stitched Rectangle

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D