Sunday 25 May 2014

Tilly Daydream

I had great fun in my Easter break making a few Tilly Day dream cards with the Ultimate die-cut set... This was the first chance I'd had to play with it since I'd brought it...

First I started by using my dovecraft piercing ruler around 3 edges of this card, as this range has a very patchworky theme I thought it'd be perfect. I scruffed all the edges of the matts and layers and topper with some scissors and added some tares in and inked the edges with a brown ink to keep in the theme of it looking like canvas or even weave.... I punched a few extra hearts out of the paper with a heart punch, and I used a few hexagons from the patchwork paper behind the topper.... the threads along the border near the bottom were from an 8x8" canvas square.. There's a few more cards with this range coming...  This one actually ended up being a thank you card, after I'd photographed it I added a thank you stamp on the bottom of the topper :D