Sunday 25 May 2014

Tilly Daydream

I had great fun in my Easter break making a few Tilly Day dream cards with the Ultimate die-cut set... This was the first chance I'd had to play with it since I'd brought it...

I love these autumn colours in this range... this card was using one of the decoupage toppers in the pack, but I only used a few of the layers... I love that the decoupage is now on matt paper!! I means you can add inks and it stays and doesn't smudge :D Again I pierced all the edges of the card, I think this effect goes really well with this range... and I also used some of the patchwork hexagons too, its really made me want to start the patchwork cushions I've been meaning to do... can't wait till summer :D I also used some bakers twine on this card, I think its from the spots and stripes bright collection :D