Sunday 22 December 2019

Tonic Craft Kit # 29 Supreme Metallics Watercolour :D


My first of at least 2, hopefully 3 videos using Tonic Craft Kit #29 :D The colour scheme for this kit is quite feminine,with mint and coral tones, however, if you isolate the supreme metallic markers and the powdered peach ink pad, you can get a much more vintage look to your cards, giving them a more masculine feel :D I also discovered in my un-boxing video (linked below) that you can watercolour with the supreme markers, and thought of doing a butterfly wreath and cutting the detail die into just half the butterfly, so that's how this set of cards was born lol Hope you enjoyed this different take on the kit! There'll be another kit video tomorrow using the mint and coral colour scheme, and I might try and squeeze in another video before the end of the year too :D :D Merry Christmas!! xxx

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this trio of watercolour background cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Here's my Craft Kit #29 Un-Boxing video too :D :D


Lots more photos below :D