Monday 2 December 2019

Paper Piecing with Tonic Keepsake Insert Dies :D


I'm using CRaFTi Advent to force me to edit some videos lol, so I'm mixing in some ones I filmed a while ago (like this one) with brand new ones too :D I have soooo many un-edited videos I'm running out of space on my hard drive lol

So today's video is a card I made using the Keepsake Insert Creator dies from Tonic, I just used one of the small panel dies from the special memories set (first in the list below) and used some colours of craft perfect (inspired by their Arabian Nights collection from 2018) to paper piece the doubled up design :D A really simple card, it does take a bit of time to do, but I find it very relaxing :D :D Hope you enjoyed it :D

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this paper pieced card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D