Saturday 21 December 2019

Penguin Quartet with Arteza Everblend Art Markers :D


A really simple and quick quartet of cards showing some different background ideas that you can do with your alcohol pens :D These cards haven't got any sentiments, and are really basic because they were a request for a friend, but I mostly just wanted to show you the background ideas :D Doodled hearts, crosses, squares etc also work really well, and you could even try some zig-zag or chevron designs too :D I used my Arteza Everblend Art Markers to lay down the initial pattern and colour, and then I added a little sparkle using the Sakura Clear Stardust Pen :D :D Hope you enjoyed the video!! My Kit #29 videos should start appearing on my channel in the next few days too :D : D

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this quartet of quick cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D