Tuesday 3 December 2019

A Very Happy Polkadoodles Christmas :D


Day 3 of CRaFTi Advent features lots of Polkadoodles products, and all their Christmas dies (3 of which I used on these cards) are currently on sale at 65% off!! So make sure to go and check them out and grab a bargain!! :D I made this pair of Christmas cards a little while back when the Floral Fireworks stamps launched on Hochanda, but thought I'd save it for CRaFTi Advent :D I had great fun playing with a couple of Polkadoodles paper pads, adding clear heat embossing and then colour tinting with Distress Inks to give the papers my own spin, and I was also using my Gemini Go for the first time too!! It's so handy having a dinky machine on your desk, and being electronic, the pressure is much better for detailed dies than any of the tiny manual machines out there :D Hope you enjoyed today video, and don't forget to grab a bargain on Polkadoodles website while stocks last!! :D

 Main products used :D


To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D