Tuesday 10 December 2019

Merry Christmas Polkadoodles Poinsettias :D


A pair of relatively quick Christmas cards using some gorgeous Polkadoodles stamps, dies and a stencil too :D I created a really simple background for both cards by using the negative impression of the stencil along with a Distress Ink and some Cosmic Shimmer Lustre Polish too :D And for the focal elements I coloured in some of the quirky doodles poinsettia and holly images with my copics :D And of course I had to use my ancient old DYMO label maker for the sentiments :D :D

Main products used :D


To see the process behind this pair of Christmas cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


My Up Close video looking at these gorgeous Christmas Polkadoodles Stamp Sets :D


Lots more photos below :D