Sunday 8 December 2019

Birthday Wishes with Arteza Gouache and Tonic Stamps and Stencil :D


Unfortunately the Tonic Stamp and Stencils don't seem to be available anywhere, but I still wanted to post this video so those of you who got them can see how I used them :D :D I decided to do no line painting, then use the stencil as a tool to add a glittery accent, but you can also use the stencil to colour the image too :D :D I've linked to my Arteza playlist below as well, because there are videos showing you how I set up my Gouache palette which I used in this video and there's also another video giving an up close look of the Arteza Gouache paints too :D :D

Main products used :D



To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


My Arteza Playlist :D


Lots more photos below :D