Monday 9 October 2017

Welcome Home Spellbinders :D



A cheerful welcome home card for my favourite little family consisting of two of my bestest friends and my God Daughter Prim :D I was keeping an eye on their flat for them while they were away, and I thought a cheerful card, bunch of Gerberas, some cupcakes and a prezzie for Prim to play with in the bath would be the perfect welcome home surprise :D I used a handful of dies from Spellbinders, along with some Lawn fawn and Avery Elle paper pads and an Altenew stamp set :D Hope you liked the card :D I've been dying to actually make a card using patterned papers and not adding shading!! I always tend to add colour to something and shade it, and then everything needs shading to make it match lol, but I managed to refrain from adding any shading whatsoever lol :D :D :D

Main Spellbinders products used :D
Shapeabilities Tallulah Frill Layering Frame
Die D-Lites Prim
Die D-Lites Emojis
Die D-Lites Southwest
Card Creator Classic A2 Waves
A2 Matting Basics B
Main Attraction Tool
Tool N One
Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine

Other products used :D
Altenew Calligraphy Alphas Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn Paper Pads
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
Cosmic Shimmer Glue 

To see the process behind this card, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D