Saturday 7 October 2017

Stag Head and Poinsettia Trio :D


A trio of Stag and Poinsettia themed Christmas cards using the new stencil duo sets from CraftStash :D These are fab sets that include 2 stencils that work really well together, or used singly too :D In this video I used the Stag and Poinsettia set, and I also have the Holly and Bauble set too, but I think there are 4 different sets altogether :D I also teamed my cards up with a new Christmas sentiment stamp set from Apple Blossom too :D And I threw in the stag die from issue 167 of Simply Cards and Papercraft :D Hope you liked the video, this was originally shown on the CraftStash YouTube channel too :D

Main products used :D
Apple Blossom Stag and Poinsettia Stencil Set
Simply Cards and Papercraft Issue 167 - Majestic Moments
Apple Blossom Merry Little Christmas Festive Sentiments Stamp Set
Red and White Cardstock
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine
Barn Door Distress Ink
Indian Gold Nuvo Embellishment Mousse
Ruby Slippers Nuvo Glitter Drops
Perfect Medium
Cosmic Shimmer Bright Gold Detail Embossing Powder
Gold Satin Mirror Card
White Gel Pen
Ranger Cut N Dry Foam
White C6 Craft UK Card Blanks

To see the process behind this trio of Christmas cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D


Lots more photos below :D