Thursday 5 October 2017

Thomas Kinkade Modern Christmas Cards :D


A trio of quite modern Christmas cards compared to the usual Thomas Kinkade style :D For my feature in this issue I used some of the Thomas Kinkade scene stamps to create bendi cards, but for the video I thought I would attempt to put a modern twist on the kit included with the magazine :D Hope you like it :D For the backgrounds, I used one of the new layering stencils from CraftStash, I'm in love with this poinsettia design :D And I teamed it up with Distress Oxides and Nuvo Mousse too :D I made use of the free embossing folder to create a border to my cards, and for the focal elements I used the tree and snowman stamps (with coordinating dies) and the sentiments too :D :D :D

Main products used :D
Joanna Sheen and Thomas Kinkade Special Edition Magazine and Kit
Distress Oxides - Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio and Spiced Marmalade
Apple Blossom Stencil Duos - Stag and Poinsettia
Tonic Studios Aqua Flow Water Brush
Tonic Studios Fine Mist Bottle
Tonic Studios Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Aquamarine
Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal and Glitter Drops - Green Apple and White Blizzard
Ranger Cut N Dry Foam
Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die-Cutting Machine
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
White Card

To see the process behind this trio of Christmas cards, please watch my YouTube video below, or over on my channel CRaFTi PoTeNTiAl :D 


Tonnes more photos below :D